Please note: The Re-enrollment period has passed. As a current MMAEC family member, because we have not received your Intent-to-Return, we are unable to save your spot. If you’d like to apply for the 2017-18 school year, please complete your Intent-to-Return in spot of your application. Your child’s seat is not saved with submission of your Intent-to-Return or application, and instead will be subject to a lottery this spring. Thank you
To complete your Intent-To-Return, please follow the steps below:
1. Select the green Intent-To-Return button below.
2. Enter your child's snapcode (this can be found in your Intent-to-Return letter, or through an email sent to you - if you do not have a snapcode, please contact the front office)
3. Log into your InfoSnap account - Don't have one? Follow the simple steps on InfoSnap to create one
4. Once you log in, you'll be asked to complete your Intent-to-Return
5. Once you submit your Intent to Return, you will be contacted by the school regarding your submission and placement at MMAEC