Working at Muskegon Montessori Academy for Environmental Change
We actively post openings for certified and non-certified support staff, and are looking for dedicated, passionate individuals to join us. We value our staff, we expect greatness and we trust our people to be creative leaders of innovation.
Muskegon Montessori Academy of Environmental Change is a part of the Choice Schools Associates network of schools. Choice employs more than 600 educators and was named a Detroit Free Press 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 “Top Place to Work” based on employee surveys. Choice partners with school communities, empowering and equipping them to fulfill their unique mission and prioritizes the recruitment and retention of top talent as a critical component of success.
- Teachers and staff support each other. Each building has instructional coaches, trained student advocates, a dean of students, social workers, and a team of support staff to assist teachers.
- Planning time during lunch and encore classes.
- Robust professional development.
- A collaborative and professional environment.
- Work-life fulfillment.
- Competitive compensation.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance as well as teladoc and flex-spending accounts.
- 401(K) retirement plan options with up to a 5% match.
- 529 educational savings plan.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Paid time off in addition to regularly scheduled holidays.
- Employer-paid life insurance and short-term disability.
- Maternity and paternity pay.
- Teacher in Residency Program.
- Educational Assistance Program.
- Career pathways for professional growth.
- Fun employee perks and discounts.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Choice Schools Associates is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law. Choice Schools complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for handicapped and disabled employees.