Review the current openings within Muskegon Montessori Academy for Environmental Change. We actively post openings for certified and non-certified support staff. All applications are accepted and screened through our online system.
We require federal and state criminal background checks on all employees as well as a certification of professional conduct from former employers. Teaching and administration applicants must provide a resume, transcripts, certificates, and letters of recommendation.
Our full-time teaching staff enjoys:
- A collaborative and professional environment
- Access to state-of-the-art technology and other teaching resources
- Equal and ample opportunities for professional development and advancement
- Benefits program including health, dental, and vision
- 401K options
- Life insurance
- Educational Assistance Programs to help with the cost of furthering education
- Paid time off in addition to regularly scheduled holidays
- Leadership opportunities within the school community
- Performance pay incentives
Equal Employment Opportunity
Choice Schools Associates is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law. Choice Schools complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for handicapped and disabled employees.