Muskegon Montessori Academy for Environmental Change is now offering the Great Start Readiness Program to families with a child (or children) who turn four years of age on or before September 1 (September 2nd - December 1st birthdays may also be considered depending on funding and space availability).
Our program runs full day Monday-Thursday and will start on January 8, 2024.
To enroll in our GSRP Preschool program, please complete the application and submit it with the following documents.
1. Child’s birth certificate
2. Immunization records
3. Health appraisal (if available; please note one must be on file within 30 days after school starts)
4. Proof of income of all residents that live with the child (Any of the options below would be proof of income):
• Last years W2's or 1040 Tax Form
• Two most recent pay stubs
• Child support
• Social Security/SSIstatement
• Unemployment statement
• TANF/Food Stamps/Cash Assistance